29 Oct Healthcare Project Architect
TMPartners is currently seeking qualified architects and project managers for a full-time Healthcare Project Architect position in our Nashville office. We are actively growing and interested in motivated, forward-thinking designers ready to bring their leadership skills to our team!
Founded in 1977, TMPartners (TMP) is a nationally-recognized architectural firm, specializing in planning, design and project management for healthcare, commercial/office, education, and government/civic facilities. We are headquartered in Brentwood, TN with an additional office in Lakewood Ranch, FL. In addition to a strong regional presence, our award-winning designs span from coast to coast with a wide variety of building types, climatic conditions and specific geographic concerns.
Ideally, you have:
- Readiness to tackle the challenges and changes of healthcare environments
- Natural tendencies to collaborate and iterate
- A creative spirit that thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Skills in project management and ideas to improve project efficacy
- Passion for challenging the status-quo and innovating the design process
- Interest in developing client relationships and elevating the client experience
- Experience in managing a diverse team and maintaining schedules & budgets
- Agility with technology and an interest in leveraging tech to improve design
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- A working knowledge of Revit, Google SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- 4-7 years design experience (required)
- Licensure & a degree in Architecture (required)
- A sense of humor + fun and an excitement to dig in!
What we offer:
Experience the vibrancy of Nashville, Music City USA, by taking advantage of an opportunity to grow with a firm that values your skills and initiative and offers competitive compensation and benefits. In this position, you will gain valuable management experience in all project coordination activities. TMP has a team focused approach, encouraging all members to participate in each phase of design.
We value the holistic wellness of all our team members, prioritizing health and development. Team benefits include: generous PTO, competitive insurance packages, and 401k profit sharing / retirement plan. We’ve committed a focused effort to help you maintain your licensure through professional development. Educational seminars are offered regularly, and attendance/membership in the AIA and other professional organizations is encouraged.
You know that feeling you get when you walk around in a space that you’ve had a hand in creating? That mixed bag of excitement and contentment, yet you’re already generating new ideas. If you thrive with that mindset, then you’ll fit right in with us. Design starts by knowing what matters most and advancing confidently together in that direction.
If you have a passion for human-centered design and think you meet the qualifications, send in your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
TMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Salary is commensurate with experience.