28 Oct Program Manager
Rebuilding Together Nashville (RTN) is seeking a detail-oriented and passionate Program Manager to lead a team of staff, partners, and volunteers in executing RTN’s current initiatives aimed at preserving homeownership and strengthening communities. This team member will oversee RTN’s Bordeaux Initiative, RTN’s Tornado Recovery Program, and any future programmatic priorities in line with RTN’s strategic priorities. RTN serves 25-35 homeowners per year with critical home improvements. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Ensure that all RTN programmatic activities are being performed in strict accordance with organizational, Metro, and funder requirements and guidelines.
- Develop individual project scopes and budgets in accordance with funding and organizational requirements.
- Oversee project timelines and pipeline of projects in each program.
- Oversee homeowner application process and determine homeowner qualification.
- Manage home assessment, homeowner acceptance, and homeowner closeout processes in coordination with program staff. Works with Executive Director to allocate program funding across projects/programs.
- Manages Bordeaux’s Community Advisory Committee (CAC) and serves as staff lead to RTN’s Program Committee.
- Serve as Rebuilding Together Nashville’s program representative with partner organizations, agencies, and with the public.
- Establish and oversee homeowner inquiry and outreach practices across agency.
- Responsible for homeowner, project, vendor, and tool inventory records.
- Serve as RTN’s chief risk management professional enforcing construction standards and safety oversight on all project sites (OSHA, lead-safe practices, COVID-19 project standards, etc.)
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the Rebuilding Together vision and be able to articulate the mission and vision of the organization to diverse stakeholders.
- Supervise and manage the performance of a team of program staff, contractors, and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses required
- Experience managing staff and working within a diverse team
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with Windows 10 Office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and the internet required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing workplace
- Independent problem solver
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to manage complex project budgets
- Knowledge of construction and renovation best practices
- Self-motivated and creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups
- Ability to remain flexible and think positively during work related challenges
- Able to work independently, and with a diverse team
- Strong administrative and office skills
- Competitive benefits package available including health insurance and ST/LT disability
- Competitive time away from work policy
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please. Applications that do not include both a cover letter and resume will not be considered. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and received until November 20, 2020.