05 Mar Project Architect
Johnson Brand, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for an Architecture position. The ideal candidate can be recent graduates to Project Architects with a strong desire to grow their experience through the documentation and construction process. Positions are open in both our Nashville and Seattle office. Work would be in the Hospitality and Multi-family industries.
- Prepare design and construction drawings with guidance and support from Project Managers
- Rendering and preparing presentation drawings
- Coordination with the Design team
- Coordinating with the Owner and City departments
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Experience in another office
- Ability to self-manage and work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong understanding of 3D visualization and analytical thinking required
- Revit experience required
- Additional areas of experience preferred such as Construction, ADA codes, and City codes
Candidates should submit a pdf or link including their resume and sample work via email to jobs@Johnsonbraund.com.
Johnson Brand offers competitive pay rates, paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K plan, gym membership, Costco membership, continuing education opportunities, and transit subsidy.
Job Type: Full-time.