20 Oct Architect 2
Baker Barrios Architects, Inc. is seeking an Architect 2 for our Nashville office.
Baker Barrios is a commercial planning and design firm with core practice areas in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and master planning. The firm services 12 vertical markets including corporate and commercial, education, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, mixed-use, multi-family residential, retail, senior living, and sports and recreation. Since 1993, Baker Barrios continues to enrich communities by providing innovative design for emerging and established brands.
The Architect 2 is a licensed architect or nonregistered graduate with 6 to 10 years of experience. This position focuses on technical design of project documentation under project manager supervision. Individuals in this position learn BBA culture, approach and standards. They should absorb and study the profession, developing skill sets relative to professional development.
Essential job requirements:
• Professional Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Professional registration preferred or expected to work towards licensure
• 6-10 years of professional experience
• Forecast potential problems and navigate to favorable outcomes
• Proficiency with project management software, Ajera, Microsoft Office, Newforma, etc.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Revit a must.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail, motivated, and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Creative with strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
We value those with strong work ethics and commitment to quality. Please submit cover letter, resume and work samples to HR@BakerBarrios.com.