29 Apr Architect – Project Manager
Powell is currently seeking a full-time Architect Project Manager with 5+ years of experience with at least 2-3 years in a leadership position on projects. Powell provides a collaborative atmosphere between architects, interior designers, construction managers, and superintendents in our design-build firm.
We encourage applicants that:
- Have a flexible, positive attitude and the ability to process change (positive or negative) calmly and effectively.
- Enjoy working on projects that vary in both scope and complexity, as you will typically be managing 1-3 projects simultaneously.
- Take pride in knowing that your creativity and expertise will provide a unique and functionally beautiful experience for clients.
- Manage scope, budgets, and project timelines that contribute to the overall culture and success of Powell.
Powell is an award-winning architecture, interiors and construction firm based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our collaborative studio is a collective of architects, interior designers, and contractors, unified in a vision to create inspired, transformative design and seamless boutique construction. We specialize in hospitality, commercial, retail, and residential experiences, infusing each with collaborations from the local creative maker community to bring each space to life. Through our integrated design-build process, Powell combines the diverse elements of architecture, interior design, construction, and craft into a single client-focused service.
- Passionate about your craft
- Self- Motivated
- Team Player
- Efficient and Focused
- Detail Oriented
- 5-Year Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in Architecture
- Experience creating, developing, and maintaining drawing sets
- Excellent Client Communication and Presentation Skills
- Licensure Preferred
Technologies we use:
- Revit (Proficiency is a must)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Proficiency is a must)