17 Jan Architectural Design Coordinator
Gross Residential, founded in 1916, is a four-generation family business, which specializes in the development, construction, and property management of multi-family residential throughout Northeast Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, and South Carolina. As we continue to grow and expand into new markets, we are looking to add a full time Architectural Design Coordinator to our team.
As a member of our in-house Design and Construction team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work closely with our licensed architects, interior designer, and construction project managers through all phases of each project. This position requires proficiency with AutoCAD and the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Additional knowledge of Adobe, Sketch-up, graphic design and 3D modeling/ rendering software programs are a plus. This position reports directly to our Design Manager, who is a registered architect, and will be responsible for construction document production, project coordination, and some site construction observation. Working alongside our in-house architects, AXP Candidates will have the opportunity to continue their education and gain the experience needed towards becoming a licensed professional.
This position can work out of our North Royalton, OH, or Murfreesboro, TN office.
• Degree in Architecture or similar field of study
• 2+ years of architectural work experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of wood frame construction a plus
• Organized and able to work on multiple work assignments with close attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great learning environment with opportunities for growth
• Gain insight and experience with a Design/Build company
• Ability to work closely with design, construction, and in-field staff
• Ability to observe construction progress
• Competitive Salary
• Health & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) with match
Job Type: Full-time
Safety protocols are in place.