31 May ARCHITECTURE DESIGN PROFESSIONAL
Rufus Johnson Associates is seeking an Architecture Design Professional to join our team. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic team player that is passionate about learning the practice of architecture and design. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to actively participate in all phases of a project, from programming and conceptual design through technical documentation and construction.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Architectural design experience is a plus.
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
· Currently seeking licensure, either already enrolled or capable of enrolling in the NCARB AXP (Architectural Experience Program).
· Willingness to seek accreditation as a LEED AP BC+D.
· General understanding of architectural and engineering systems, products, building materials, and specifications
· Detail-oriented, articulate.
· Motivated and energetic attitude, willing to take initiative.
· Eagerness to participate in fulfilling the commitments of the Design Team.
· A sincere commitment to client satisfaction.
· Proficient in use of Autodesk Revit and familiarity with related tools and process.
· Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam proficiency.
· Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Enscape, 3-D Studio Max experience is a plus.
· Good written and communication skills.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Prepares architectural plans, renderings, three-dimensional models, and construction documents.
· Develop architectural solutions to problems.
· Prepares reports and assists in writing architectural specifications.
· Assists in design presentations and business development efforts.
We are a small studio of well-rounded designers who combine creativity with real-world expectations, to create great spaces. We focus on projects that we are passionate about, being selective of the commissions we undertake, and have a broad resume of project types.
Our office is in Clarksville, Tennessee, just 35 minutes from downtown Nashville. Clarksville is the second-fastest-growing Metropolitan Statistical Area and was voted as the #1 place to live in the nation by Money.com in 2019. In 2018, Clarksville was identified as one of the top 250 fastest-growing cities in the nation and is currently the 5th largest city in the state. For more information on our community, please visit: https://www.clarksvillechamber.com/chamber/community/