03 Feb PROJECT ARCHITECT (5+ years of experience)
Tuck-Hinton is looking to expand our Nashville studio with a full-time Project Architect position for someone who has a strong interest in the design and implementation of diverse project types and sizes. This individual should be a licensed professional, capable of handling and directing multiple projects and working in a collaborative studio environment.
A qualified candidate should:
– Have a minimum of five years professional experience
– Familiar with high-end, design-driven projects
– Proficient with the production of construction documents
– Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with all trades
– Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, building and permitting officials
– Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
– Maintain project manual and specifications
– Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, RFI’s during construction.
– A positive attitude!